Thanksgiving Can Be The Cooks’ Day Off At Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort has six tasty options for people looking to make their Nov. 27 Thanksgiving dinner a little simpler. Because of demand, reservations are encouraged for the options listed below.
* North Shore Kula Grille will offer a four-course meal of pumpkin soup, seared sesame ahi salad, a choice of ham or turkey, and pumpkin pie crème brulee for $36. Call 447-6632. The restaurant also will serve a buffet in Kuilima Ballroom, featuring garlic rosemary leg of lamb, crab-crusted mahimahi and more. It costs $69 for adults and $34.50 for children ages 4-11. Seating times are 11:30 a.m., and 2 and 4 p.m. Call 447-6504 or 447-6805.
* Pa’akai has beet and lobster salad, pumpkin and cinnamon crème fraiche, roast turkey, yams, mushroom stuffing and cinnamon apple tarts all on the menu, which costs $69 per person. Call 447-6632.
* Lei Lei’s Bar & Grill will serve roast turkey with cornbread and sage stuffing, garlic smashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and more for its dinner guests. Cost is $32.95 for adults and $15.95 for children ages 4-12. Call 293-2662.
* The last dine-in option is at Ola, which will put a Hawaiian spin on Thanksgiving classics, such as kalua turkey and gravy, macadamia nut beans, sweet potato and haupia pie and more. Adults pay $38 and children ages 5-12 pay $17. Call 293-0801.
* If customers prefer to eat at home, the Kahuku resort also has a take-home feast of Thanksgiving staples, enough to feed 12 to 14 people, for $150. To place an advance order, call 447-6504.
For more information on the offerings, visit turtlebayresort.com under events/thanksgiving.