St. Francis School of Nursing Reunion
St. Francis Hospital School of Nursing conducted a general school reunion luncheon recently at Hale Koa Hotel. While the nursing school no longer exists, hundreds of nurses in the community studied and trained at St. Francis Hospital. The School of Nursing opened in 1929, graduating the first nursing class of six students in 1932. Before the school closed in 1966, it had trained 824 nurses.
Photos by Nathalie Walker