March Blood Drives At Various West Sites
Hawaii Blood Bank provides several opportunities for West Oahu residents and employees to save lives this month and next through its community blood drives.
All donors must be in good health, age 18 and older, and weigh 110 or more pounds.
For more information and to make an appointment for one of the following drives, call Blood Bank of Hawaii at 848-4770.
• Feb. 28, 8-11:15 a.m. at Ko Olina Beach & Sports Club.
• March 1, 7-11 a.m. at Foodland in Ewa Town Center.
• March 3, 8:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. at Leeward CC bus stop.
• March 7, 7 a.m.-noon at Pearlridge Center Downtown.
• March 14, 7-11:15 a.m. in LDS Makakilo Hawaii Stake cultural hall.
• March 15, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Kroc Center on Kualakai Parkway.
• March 18, 8 a.m.-noon at the state Kakuhihewa building on Kamokila Boulevard.
• March 22, 7-11:45 a.m. at Waikele Center.
• March 29, 7-11 a.m. at Foodland in Ewa Town Center.
• March 30, 7 a.m.-noon at Queen’s Medical Center West Oahu.