Learning How To Help Someone
Hawaii Red Cross is determined to cultivate a community of rescuers and lifesavers from its East Oahu headquarters. Toward that end, it has announced October training sessions for the public.
Most classes are at the facility, 4155 Diamond Head Road, and also offered as an online blended course for experienced trainees (one hour online, two hours in class).
For fees and to register, call 733-2767 or visit red-cross.org/take-a-class.
Topics and dates are listed below.
* Adult First Aid, plus CPR/AED — Oct. 3, 5, 20, 24 and 27 * Adult First Aid (blended) Oct. 8
* Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED — Oct. 3, 5, 15, 20, 24, 27
* Adult and Pediatric First Aid (blended) Oct. 8
* First Aid — Oct. 5
* CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Healthcare Providers (blended) — Oct. 8 and 14
* Wilderness Remote First Aid — Oct. 11-12
* First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor — Oct. 25-26.