Holiday Fun Abounds At Pearlridge
Pearlridge Center is gearing up for the holidays with special events for the whole family.
* Decorations are in full force at the mall, as Pearlridge Express hit the tracks for keiki under 48 inches tall Nov. 21. The fun ride runs through Jan. 4. One ride costs $3.50, and a 10-ticket booklet can be purchased for $29. Find it at Uptown Center Court.
* Black Friday doors open at midnight , with some stores, including Toys ‘R’ Us, Macy’s and Sears, opening earlier.
* A deaf Santa celebration is planned for Dec. 11 from 9 a.m. to noon at Pearlridge Uptown. The Islands’ only deaf and singing Santa is a special guest at the state’s holiday celebration for the deaf community.
* Salvation Army Angel Tree donations are welcome Nov. 28-Dec. 14. Shoppers can grant the wish of a needy keiki or kupuna, who otherwise would not receive a Christmas gift. Find the tree Uptown on the second level fronting Hickam Federal Credit Union.
* Jolly Old Saint Nick will be available for photos from Nov. 28 to Dec. 24 at Downtown Center Court. Cost is $25. * The Pearlridge monorail will be running between Pearlridge Uptown and Downtown for $1 (cost of a token) per ride.
Operating hours for all events can be found at pearlridgeonline.com.
Also online are the mall’s holiday hours, gift certificate and parking information, on-property services and amenities and more. Regular hours will resume Jan. 2, 2015.