Central Oahu Highlights
Email Central Oahu events to email@example.com by Dec. 17 for the Dec. 24 edition.
• EVENING FAIR Hawaii Okinawa Center sponsors its “Evening in Waipio” Craft Fair from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Dec. 10 at 94-587 Ukee St., featuring more than 60 vendors, plus andagi and a silent auction. Call 676-5400. • CONCERTS Wahiawa Middle School presents its winter chorus concert from 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 11 and winter band concert from 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 12. Call 622-6500.
• HALEIWA MARCH North Shore Chamber of Commerce presents its annual Haleiwa Town Christmas Parade from 6 to 8 p.m. Dec. 12, moving from Weed Circle to Haleiwa Beach Park. Call 637-4558 or 772-4896. • LEILEHUA EATS Leilehua High School presents “2nd’s at Leilehua” from 4 to 7 p.m. Dec. 12 (and every second Friday) at the school, featuring food trucks, entertainment and more as a campus fundraiser. Visit 2nd’s at Leilehua on Facebook.
• ALICE AUDITIONS Auditions for Alice In Wonderland are heard at 7 p.m. at Applause! Performance Academy in Wahiawa. All roles are available. Actors should arrive with 16-24 bars of a prepared song that best shows off their voice. A second casting call will be held at 6 p.m. Dec. 13. • WAIPIO PARADE Gentry Waipio Community Association’s Christmas parade begins at 10 a.m. Dec. 13 at Waipio Shopping Center, followed by live holiday entertainment from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 671-2272.
• NUTCRACKER As part of the 2014 Mililani Holiday Festival, Mililani Town Center presents excerpts from The Nutcracker, running every 15 minutes, from 5 to 9 p.m. Dec. 13. • NEIGHBORS All Central Oahu neighborhood boards are on recess in December. Call 768-3710.
• BLOOD DRIVES Hawaii Blood Bank has donor drives from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Dec. 23 at Dole Plantation, and 7-11:45 a.m. Dec. 24 at Mililani Town Center. Call 848-4770. • OHANA Waimea Valley hosts La Ohana (family) Day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 21 (and every third Sunday) with half-off admission for kamaaina and military families, makahiki games, demonstrations, a keiki scavenger hunt, artisans and more. Call 638-7766.