New Logo, Stores at Waikiki Beach Walk
Waikiki Beach Walk recently unveiled a new logo and opened the doors to three new stores and an eatery: Canyon Beachwear, Candy Bar Hawaii, Aloha Lovely Nails and Beachwalk Café.
• Canyon Beachwear offers trendy and sophisticated designer swimwear and resortwear. “We recently opened our newest store inside Waikiki Beach Walk, which complements the nine stores we have nationwide,” notes Haley Bergere, manager of Canyon Beachwear. “It is a natural expansion of our business to be in the location many of our customers travel to. We proudly partner with local designers to offer jewelry and swimsuits locally designed and made. In addition, this summer we will kick off our in-store trunk shows to showcase the unique talents of local designers.”
• Candy Bar Hawaii specializes in collections of candies from Hawaii and around the world, from gift sets to an entire line of more than 250 bulk items. The store brings in new sweets and treats each week. There also are whimsical gift packages, Tshirts and reusable hot/cold tote bags, all featuring variations of Candy Bar’s signature island-sweet witticisms like “Ono Means Yum,” “Sweet Paradise” and “Sun. Sand. Sugar.”
• Aloha Lovely Nails has been in the nail-care industry in Waikiki for more than 10 years, and features state-of-the-art pedicure chairs, each equipped with an internal anti-bacteria system to ensure a sanitized soak for each and every pedicure. One of the salon’s specialties is Japanese-style color gradation for natural and acrylic nails. Its menu of services also includes haircuts, waxing, facial threading and eyelash extension.
• Beachwalk Café is a French inspired, local Hawaii-based company serving customers with the highest quality ingredients and products, applying artisan methods of preparation. Beachwalk Café serves fresh, made-to-order and classically prepared banh mi Vietnamese sandwiches, gelato and desserts, as well as scrumptious baked goods and macarons from La Tour Café in Honolulu.
• Ruth’s Chris Steak House also recently opened its new Leahi Hale, a private dining room that can accommodate approximately 40 guests. It’s the perfect venue for private business dinners and special celebrations. The existing private dining room, Wa‘a Room, also will be remodeled, and both private dining rooms will be equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual systems to accentuate any special event. In addition to the expansion, the entire restaurant has been “revitalized” with bright new colors, fabrics and flooring.
Outrigger Enterprises Group’s Waikiki Beach Walk is a nearly 8-acre area bordered by Kalakaua Avenue, Lewers Street, Kalia Road, Beach Walk and Saratoga Road. The open-air, two-level center features more than 40 retailers, an array of restaurants and casual eateries, an outdoor entertainment plaza with live performances regularly and four hotels. For more information, visit waikikibeachwalk.com.