Mall Adds Food, Zumba, Retail
Windward Mall has added several new tenants recently, offering a variety of products and services for shoppers, as well as extending its Sunday hours to 6 p.m.
New merchants include:
* Washington Fitness Studio, now open on the second level by Sears, with classes in Zumba, belly dance, hula fitness, salsa and mom-and-toddler fitness.
* I Love Country Cafe, opening in June at the food court with its popular menu of tasty dishes from fresh ingredients
* pens, paper, etc. by Conrad will carry office supplies, craft and food service supplies, starting in early summer.
* Dairy Queen recently opened a DQ Treat store in the food court, selling grilled sandwiches and hot dogs along with its signature smoothies, cakes, soft-serve treats and Orange Julius products.
* Fun Factory will open in late summer next to Sports Authority in the Koolau Pets space. Mall officials stated that the popular pet store will build out a brand-new store within the mall.
“We’re excited to add to our family-friendly options,” said mall marketing manager Alex Kirley of the video game center. “The addition of Fun Factory will be a nice complement to our other offerings.”
For more information, call 235-1143.