Blood Bank Seeks Donors For June Drives
Hawaii Blood Bank has scheduled 10 donor drives during the month of June at West Oahu sites to help supply the 200 pints that are required daily for Hawaii patients. All healthy adults who weigh 110 pounds or more should qualify to donate their blood to the cause.
The drives are listed below. For more information or to make an appointment, call 848-4770.
* June 1, 7 a.m. to noon at Hope Chapel West Oahu, 94-877 Lumiaina St., Building 12
* June 2, 7:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at Kapolei Bank of Hawaii on Kamokila Avenue
* June 3, 8:30 a.m. to noon at UH-West Oahu in Kapolei
* June 7, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Pearlridge Center Downtown
* June 8, 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Waikele Center on Lumiaina Street
* June 11, 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. at Tony Group Autoplex on Ka Uka Boulevard
* June 12, 7:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Pali Momi Medical Center conference center
* June 15, 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Foodland in Ewa Town Center on Fort Weaver Road
* June 16, 9 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Aulani resort conference center at Ko Olina
* June 28, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Kapolei Shopping Center.