Give & Get At Ward Centers
Ward Centers’ Give & Get Weekend takes place May 2-4, offering shoppers a chance to give back to their local community while getting access to exclusive offers at more than 85 Ward Centers shops and restaurants.
The annual event allows the public to purchase $5 Give & Get passports from one of more than 35 participating nonprofits and groups. Participating stores include:
* Cinnamon Girl: 20 percent off storewide
* Jamba Juice: Buy one smoothie, get the second smoothie free
* Paul Brown Salon & Day Spa: 25 percent off Paul Brown brand products
* Island Olive Oil Company: 25 percent off storewide
* THEFACESHOP: 20 percent off storewide
* Ryan’s Grill: 20 percent off, excluding Happy Hour
* Dave & Buster’s: Receive a coupon for a free $20 game play with purchase of $20 game play.
Give & Get passport holders also will have a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards (from Bed Bath & Beyond, Famous Footwear, Nordstrom Rack, T.J. Maxx or Sports Authority), daily prize wheel giveaways, and free Menchie’s frozen yogurt with $100 or more in Ward Centers dining or shopping receipts.
Since the launch of Give & Get Weekend, Ward Centers has helped hundreds of local community organizations raise more than $1 million. One hundred percent of passport proceeds directly benefit the charity groups. Give & Get passports also can be purchased at the information and service counters located at Ward Warehouse (ewa end) and Ward Centre (adjacent to valet), and at select stores. For a list of participating organizations, visit wardcenters.com/giveandget.